Ultimate Subaru Message Board

greetings from sunny south africa

hey everyone,

i'm littlefluffybunnies from cape town, south africa

and the proud owner of a red 2005 wrx, which is now my second scooby.

i absolutely eat sleep and breath motorsport, more specifically rallying, and life for the wrc.

i also like candle lit dinners and moon light walks on the beach.. hehehe.. couldn't resist that last one. :D

Welcome to the forum and how come no picture of you standing by the car? lol

Beaches around here will be froze soon and we will be using the candles for extra heat the way fuel prices have gone up. LOL How romantic huh.....

Welcome again and I'm sure the rest of the group with chime in soon.

if you're wondering why i'd chosen such a girls colour, well, that's because i am a girl.. lol.

Well with a nickname like that, I was hoping you were. :lol: So, what happened to the first Subie? I detect something not good with your "sniff" comment.

awww.. thanks guys.

lol, did i have a few of you boys worried there for a minute?

littlefluffybunnies can be a manly name if you say it in the right tone of voice .. lol... ok, maybe not.

hmm.. as to what happened to my first one, i don't know you guys well enough,... it's incredibly embarrasing... :cool:

i'll never hear the end of it... so give me time.... and i'll eventually share all.

here in sa, we drive on the left hand side of the road, and steering wheels on the right hand side.

so, i take it there aren't many woman that live and die for symmetrical awd .. such a pity. than again, not many guys could explain the difference between twin scroll and ball bearing turbo's,... coming from a racing background has had it's advantages. hehe

so where are you guys all from?

this is me btw.

BlackWhite1.jpg

and this is my new baby....

new1.jpg

coming from a racing background has had it's advantages. hehe
Racing background, please elaborate. I live in the USA, Washington State, in a town called Sammamish, just east of Seattle. I high school, there was an exchange student from South Africa, her name was Joan Clote (can't remember if that is the correct spelling), any way, she was my senior prom date.