Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello everyone.

What's up everyone? I am new to this message board, also new to the Subaru family. I have never owned a Subaru, I just work for a dealership in California. I was transferred from a Honda dealership, next door, and sent to Subaru to try to get the store on it's feet. Our Mazda store and Suzuki store branched away from our Subaru store, in attempt to not only increase our sales, but to become a much bigger, more known, Subaru dealership. I don't know too much about the Subaru product at the moment, but, with the materials I have already, and joining this board, I hope to become very familiar with this product-line. Anyways, I have pretty much introduced myself; so, I'm gonna stop typing and stop wasting board space. :P Haha. Everyone, take care. Late.

Honda Parts ARE pretty expensive... Unless you work there, then you get a discount... :-p I actually own a Honda at the moment, a '94 Civic DX Hatchback. And yes, Subaru's DO kick rump roast. I have had the chance to test drive all the vehicles--very fun vehicles. Especially hitting our round off-ramps at 70 MPH in an STI. :) And I will definitely do my best here at Subaru--just slow at moment--store is just getting on it's feet.

having seen some of this guys other threads...

i still welcome him but question his motives

but then again i am naturally paranoid

LoL. Meh motives are nothing more than what I have mentioned in meh threads. Only here to learn more about the product, and more about the Subaru customers. :D And I am definitely doing so. :)

Welcome to the board, if there's on thing you can take away from here it this:

Convince SOA to reintroduce a modern version of the Brat, you can then retire rich.

Seriously, make the service department honest, you've all mostly got a very bad rep in this board.

I also speak from personal experience, until my local dealership figured out that I knew what I was talking about (and hearing) they tried the most amazing hoodwinks on me.

Welcome to the board, if there's on thing you can take away from here it this:

Convince SOA to reintroduce a modern version of the Brat, you can then retire rich.

Seriously, make the service department honest, you've all mostly got a very bad rep in this board.

I also speak from personal experience, until my local dealership figured out that I knew what I was talking about (and hearing) they tried the most amazing hoodwinks on me.

Well, from my experience already, I know for a fact, that Subaru's customers aren't dumb, whatsoever. Subaru customers know more about their product than any other customers from different brands of vehicle. I haven't seen any other company where a customer walks in knowing more about the vehicle than even you do. :D