Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Crazy Sunday @ Reiter pit

I went weeling last Sunday at Reiter pit. That morning I put in my new welded differential (it worked great). I metup with my too friends from school in monroe. One has a Grand Cherokee and the other a just a Cherokee. Anyway we got to reiter and I put in my axle no problem, so we hit the Hobit trail then the V-notch trail. We met one other cherokee before heading to the Index wall trail. Once we got to the mud pit on the wall trail Jake in the Cherokee with 4 inches of lift and 31's got seriously stuck. The full sized Chevy couldnt pull hin throug it so adventualy a jeep came buy with a winch and pulled him out backwards. The guy driveing the chevy couldnt back out the trail he was on so he decided to go through a smaller mud bog on the side and he got wedged between a log and a tree. They hooked up to his bumper and proceded to rip it off.:D It was kinda funny:drunk: Im pretty sure half of them were drunk. We continued down the trail only to get stopped behind a stuck 2WD ranger. After he was out of the way (my "friends"had already gone through), I some how found my way through the tough part only to be greeted by my friends comming back from the wall. Going back through I got a flat (turned out just to be a busted valve stem) and I didnt have a spare cuse I dont have one:banghead: It was like 6:30 then. To wrap thing up a little quicker I got a ride home grabbed two stock tires, drove back put one on made it out of the trail put the other one on and drove home, slept, woke up, went to less Schwab and got the stem replaced for free and there was no wait either. And that was my Sunday:D Hope you liked it

Brian