Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Spokane this weekend?

So I'll be back in Spokane for this weekend, hopefully rollin in Friday night if everything goes as planned at the Latah DMV... anyone wanna make a run through 7-mile? Been seein some pics of it, looks like fun, and I'd like to find something that my stock hatch CAN'T go through... so far it tackles everything. I'd be available Saturday afternoon, Sunday afternoon. The mornings belong to me, as well as Monday, have to spend some time with the girlfriend. Anyone interested, post here, I'll try and get in touch with you. Because I'm so cheap, I don't own my own phone, however, if you leave yours with me, I can call from gf's house when I get up there, or my buddies down here. Lemme know, I've wanted to see some other rigs in action, and it'd be nice to have someone to pull me out of the huge mud puddles I'm seeing. Anyway, post away.

Chris

EDIT: Oh, and someone bring a flippin camera!

Cool... I'm definitely down for Sunday afternoon, might make two runs this weekend anyway, so anytime is good for me. Mornings are also fine, I can work around them. PM me some phone numbers, I'll get ahold of ya'll. And lets get some more people! C'mon... you Spokanites know you wanna get dirty!

Chris

Also... this post reads 'Moved'... wtf? It's in the same place I posted it last night... Odd.

OK then... I'm leaving now, it's noon. I'll be in Spokane around 130-200, and I'll be chillin in the safeway on northwest Blvd at about 10-11am on sat and sunday... Dark blue hatchback, white wagon wheels, ugly mug behind the wheel, even uglier mug in the passenger. I'll leave for 7-mile around noon, both days. If you're there, you're there. If not, well... mebbe next time.

ah man Ive been waiting for this and I missed it... Dam. Next time I guess. I was in spokane too. Well I have next mon-tues off nad will most likely be in spokane, got to go to pull-n-save or pick-n-pull for a couple parts for my hatch, anyone have parts, never know got to ask; throttle cable, linkage trouble any suggestions? Well my 83 wagon is ready to go and get muddy, just need to change out the cv, today, put in new brake clips. give R.D. a call 509-362-2120 or 509-447-5730 when you want to go out and play in the mud or snow. SNOW is so much fun!! Im workin @ 49* North and everyday the parking lot is empty when I leave so have a litttle fun, gettin better at rallying!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey... it really wasn't that much fun... got out there Sunday, mashed around for a bit, went through a big puddle, shorted out the wiring from the dash switch to my fan, started a small fire, burnt through the windshield wiper fluid hoses, lost the fan, overheated on the way out, got lost in the dark, and had to wait for some pissed-off ranger dude to come find me. Found a pinhole in the radiator, flushed a cigarette down it, stopped the leak for a while. All in all a very crappy weekend. I've been stuck in Spokane for two weeks, instead of the intended three days:( But anyhoo. Perhaps some other time, when I get some Stopleak in the beast.

Chris

Hey... it really wasn't that much fun... got out there Sunday, mashed around for a bit, went through a big puddle, shorted out the wiring from the dash switch to my fan, started a small fire, burnt through the windshield wiper fluid hoses, lost the fan, overheated on the way out, got lost in the dark, and had to wait for some pissed-off ranger dude to come find me. Found a pinhole in the radiator, flushed a cigarette down it, stopped the leak for a while. All in all a very crappy weekend. I've been stuck in Spokane for two weeks, instead of the intended three days:( But anyhoo. Perhaps some other time, when I get some Stopleak in the beast.

Chris

oh man :( i thought i had a bad car weekend. that has got to suck.