Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Seeking rally service crew...

I have a '91 turbo Legacy rally car and will run events in Washington Oregon and BC next year. The events are in early March, April, May, June, August, September, October, etc.

I'm looking for Legacy lovers that would like to come out to the rally and help with service. I'm a low budget team but I guarantee to NEVER run out of beer. SO...just looking for a few people that have some car knowledge, would like to travel around and have fun hanging out with a bunch of crazy Subaru people (some other brands too) These events are a lot of fun (cars going down logging roads past old growth trees and spotted owls at 100+ miles an hour!)and there are a lot of good people to hang out with and meet.

Let me know if you are interested...

You know Mark I think Barrett might not mind lending service crew help out to you... everyone gets in at different times and his crew i'm sure knows there way around that car lol. He offered that to me once. I hope I will get to run in 06 season but I sure am wasting alot of money on my wagon hrmmm... I should Co-drive for u if that other kid can't or something.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...