Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Want stickers? See this thread!

Guest SubaruTex

Guest SubaruTex

Ok, several people have asked me to make them some stuff. So I thought i'd extend my services to everyone.

Pricing:

Standard Windshield Banner: $10 pickup / $13 shipped

Decal To Fit On Wagon Spoilers: $8 pickup / $10 shipped

Square Decal 6"x6" or smaller: $6 pickup / $8 shipped

If you are ordering more than one, or lots of one (10, 25, 50...) I will do custom pricing.

Custom sticker idea? Email me. Tex@subarutex.com

Ok, here are some basic guidelines. The above prices are for a one color vinyl sticker. The sticker may be composed of text and basic shapes. I have a Subaru logo (old school stars) that I made for the hatch patrol stickers. I also can make the SUBARU word logo, and the new gen stars logo.

ANY HATCHPATROL DECALS MUST BE CLEARED WITH QMAN AND EZAP FIRST.

For examples, please see my website: <a href="http://www.subarutex.com" target="top">http://www.subarutex.com</a> All of the stickers on my wagon I have made, aside from the 3 on my back window.

Please post or email any questions you have. Even if you don't think your idea is possible, we probally could work something out that would work and be affordable!

Guest E Zap

I want more stickers!

Put me down for a couple. (smaller ones)

[the windshield banners have to be earned, so if you haven't gone out with us, don't even think about it. magnets are the same way] :P

I had some more HP decals made by Tex a while ago. I can hook you up with those. The only thing I ask is that anything HP related comes through Eric and me first. Tex does do an excellent job on his decals so feel confident in getting a quality sticker for a fair price.

Qman

Guest Rooinater

a window decal on the lower front windshield. that says "!!Don't Let Fear Stop You!!" in about an inch tall letters, block letters are fine, white.

Guest SOOBME

Tex, I would love to get a baner just like the one on your'e windsheeld, but with the old school Subaru logo on each end of it, in yellow. It will be going on an EA82 wagon like youre's, and I want to put it at the top so U can use your'e car for mesurments. Just let me know where to send the money to, and I will send a check and my add. to ship to.

Guest SubaruTex

Bump

Soobme: so it would be subaru symbol "Subaru offroad" subaru symbol...right?

Zap: You want some more of the small HP ones?

Tex I am going to order a couple of the subaru offroad, I'll e-mail you this weekend when I get home. I am currently on the road.

Guest Ratty2Subaru

put me down for a window banner or 2..... :cool:

you know how to get ahold of me (when they are ready!)

thanks!

Guest Mikldom

How about a sticker that you can put on the back of your brat, or, on the back windows etc.. that is big enough and readable that says

Subaru 4x4 with the Stars..

How much for that?

Mike

mikldom@yahoo.com

Guest SubaruTex

Ok, orders that I have so far will be done sometime next week.

Ezap: How many, like 5? 10? I can do 5 for $10 i think.

Milkdom: How big? size of a piece of paper? or more like the size of a CD? Yes it can be done. When you say stars, does the mean stars, or the subaru star logo? I'd say $20 for 2-4 of them. Since I'm going to have to do some artwork.

Ratty: 2 of what banner? the HP one?

Guest subafly

Hey Tex looks like you're getting alot of business:eek: Anyway I'll buy a subaru offroad window banner. Thad be awsome.

Brian

91 loyal

Guest Adam N.D.J.

Ohkay, so do I have to come up there, or are you guys going to come down here? Maybe halfway? Need to "earn" my stickers, WANT to "earn" my stickers! I'm getting everything together in the next couple weeks. Maybe I'll make it to Rubicon, we'll see. Catch ya Laters.

• 2 weeks later...