Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carnage

Yeah whats sic is that i just got of ta fone to a guy that has an 84 for $900, "very little rust":rolleyes: , "Mechanicly good":rolleyes:, a brand new rad and dosn't blow any smoke at only a little over 200,000Km. so im going to look at it tomorrow and if i like it mums going to lend me the money. YAY:banana:

Hay Phizinza did you get my email with the rest of the pics including the roll bar and wheels?

Question: will the single headlight front fit my ute if it has twin headlights ?

How does so much fun come out of something that sucks so hard :-\

Out of the two wagon wrecks I got a while back (an 82 and a 83) my brother wants to build a lifted rig. So I have convinced him to do a home made 6" lift, put some 30+ inch offroad tires on and maybe some modded diff ratios. Hes all into the street seen so he has some interesting ideas with cutting the fenders (I'll talk more about that once his done it! :D) Oh, me and my brother like secret plans :-\:lol:

Save your self the time, just use it for spares! :D Good luck with it, hope its all good.

Thats bad luck about the deer, probably even worse for the deer itself! Venison for dinner?

Question: will the single headlight front fit my ute if it has twin headlights ?

You may have to make up some mounts, i think the whole front is actually different.

went and looked at the brumby today, "a little rust " is actualy "the body i stuffed!!!!!!!!!!!", "brand new rad" is actually just a painted old one, "mechanicly good" i dont know i couldnt actualy drive it the owner wasnt there. but yeah probably wont get it, aint worth it.:-\

I wrecked my car a week and a half ago. My new tires didn't stick in the rain as well as my old ones did. My wife told me she thought it might be time for me to get something new. I've had this car for 150,000 of its 250,000 miles, and I'm rather fond of it. It was my first of seven subarus and I still have it. I found a donor and had it back on the road within a week. Good luck to you.

• 4 months later...