Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS8 Where will it be?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thurston county was definately sweet.. Though I only have one other show to compare it to. With enough notice I can arrange to actually have some vacation time to go elsewhere.. Until then I am lilited to local events (within 100 miles ). Lots of good ideas keep em coming. The more ideas that get thrown out there the more work and options Ken and Eric have.. sorry guys but you shot yourselves in the foot being perfectionists. The shows would be a lot less fun if you weren't.

well what I heard about hood river is was cause of some idiot in a WRX decided it was fun to do cookies at the intersection of the road that is right next to the grounds at 7 am on sunday of the event and one of the locals wanted and still does want bloodthat is why rallyX has been gone from there too all because of that incident (well that and the experiment with no watertruck at a later event but the first issue is the main cause)

Hi from Hood River! A WRX definately caused a years work in getting a

noise ordinance in place that the Fairgrounds can work with. That is

behind us now. As far as the Horse arena, if an event happened after

our County fair (july 29th-Aug 1st) I believe with my crawler and some

help the "pit" could happen again. Don't count us out. We look like

water will be in abundance next year with the snow-pack growing as

it is.

John

Before you guys go getting all gung ho, know that Ken and I are still the organizers and haven't let go of the wheel. We'll let you know.

I hope there is this much enthusiasm when we actually start the planning phases of WCSS8.

• 2 weeks later...
I hope there is this much enthusiasm when we actually start the planning phases of WCSS8.

I would like to see some offroad compition of some type, ( not to far from home) something we can take our vehicles to the limit against other soobie nuts

:brow::eek::banana:

( I really enjoyed last years show, good job guys)

the highlight was going offroad with others , also met a few nice guys from my area and have built a relation with them , sorry I missed the AA jump:)

What about somewere in eastern washington?? the weather would be great..

? just a thought Spark

Lets hear it for EASTERN WASHINGTON.........Hello?....anyone.... hmmmmm....

I didn't make it last year (just got into Subaru's) but this year I should be able to go... where ever it is held.

Nice to see some early enthusiasim... must have been a good gathering last year.:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Where isn't the issue with me. I'm more concerned with the date that show date and location is finalized. I have not use my vacation week for 2005 yet and I must have it scheduled before June of 2006 or I loose it.
I can almost bet you that it will happen after June 2006.