Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Anybody know where New Ringold Pull a Part is?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 benebob

benebob

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 736 posts
  • Lancaster, PA

Posted 02 October 2003 - 02:55 PM

I wanna check out New Ringold Pull A part in PA for an XT6 radio but can't figure out where they are at? Also hours for Sat would be great.

#2 cole098

cole098

Subaru. It's a sickness

• Members
  • 429 posts
  • pottsville,pa

Posted 02 October 2003 - 03:14 PM

I think you mean Joe's u-pull -it.... If you take 78 and get off of the exit that has a sign for SR61 NORTH.. Take that one... travel about 6 miles north on SR61 to a traffic light... make a right onto SR895 and follow that road for like 8 miles or so.. You will see a sign for the U-Pull-it.... I think this is the phone numer.. 570-943-2011 .... There are two yards there one where they pull stuff and one you do the yanking LOL... I hope this helps out some.. Joe

#3 benebob

benebob

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 736 posts
  • Lancaster, PA

Posted 02 October 2003 - 03:22 PM

That's it! Thanks man! Any idea if they got any XT6s there?

#4 cole098

cole098

Subaru. It's a sickness

• Members
  • 429 posts
  • pottsville,pa

Posted 02 October 2003 - 03:39 PM

I dont recall.... but man I gotta tell ya,,, If you find somethin get it that day because if you come back it will be gone... I could kick myself all the time... Joe

#5 RallyKeith

RallyKeith

Got Subaru(s)?

• Members
  • 1,486 posts
  • Reading, Pa

Posted 02 October 2003 - 06:48 PM

Since you're coming from lancaster come up 222 to reading and they get onto 61 north. About 5 miles north of Leesport on 61 (Where Moyer Subaru is now) is a place called A-Z U-pull it. You may want to stop there first since it's on the way and they don't charge to get in. They had a white XT there earlier in the summer. If you do go all the way up to NewRinggold can you give us an update on the inventory? I haven't been there in about 2 years. I'm personally interested in EA-82T cars, but I'm sure we can all benefit.

Thanks,
Keith

#6 PHATBRAT

PHATBRAT

Subaru Lover

• Members
  • 2,626 posts
  • Mt Holly, NJ

Posted 02 October 2003 - 10:31 PM

If you find my wallet that I lost years ago, I will let you have the money in it. I know that I take 309 either north or south, depends where you are coming from and there is a light near a store (Love this huh?) If going S you will hang a right onto this rd. Can't remember the # and it is like 3 miles on left. Not sure if these guys are talking about the same place. It's a very "hispanic" yard. (Before anyone cries that they are offended, I am half spanish so big deal. What do I mean by the quotes. Not much, Just letting you know they don't speak English very well)

#7 Hocrest

Hocrest

Function becomes Fun

• Members
  • 1,346 posts
  • Cressona/Pittston

Posted 02 October 2003 - 11:21 PM

Yeah, it's about 20 minutes from here...
From 61, turn right on 895 and aftger about 7 - 8 miles you'll hit New Ringgold, kkep going straight through town about another 2-3 miles, it's right there on your right. Can't miss it.

Bozz, From 309 you're turning onto 895 in Snyders and coming in trom the other direction.

#8 GeneralDisorder

GeneralDisorder

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 20,280 posts
  • Portland

Posted 02 October 2003 - 11:49 PM

I LOVE "hispanic" yards. They don't drive soobies, and I get stuff on the cheap. Not only that, but there's never any posted prices, so everything is negotiable. hehehe

GD

#9 benebob

benebob

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 736 posts
  • Lancaster, PA

Posted 04 October 2003 - 12:34 PM

Went to both yards today and walked away with well a grey seat adjustment lever for my Brat. Nothing else of interest to me.:( AZ had no XTs at all and EZ had well maybe 15 XTs, however, they were all gen 1s (87 or older and no XT6s or decent XT6 like radios). How depressing. No wallet. There were a couple XT turbos and an RX with no engine, 2 Sedan turbos there.

#10 PHATBRAT

PHATBRAT

Subaru Lover

• Members
  • 2,626 posts
  • Mt Holly, NJ

Posted 04 October 2003 - 07:51 PM

No Wallet??!!:boohoo:

#11 benebob

benebob

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 736 posts
  • Lancaster, PA

Posted 04 October 2003 - 07:55 PM

Nope. No wallet and I really looked hard for it too!

#12 rallynutdon

rallynutdon

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Reading PA

Posted 06 October 2003 - 01:12 PM

Did you see any new generation stuff at EZ, older Legacys or anything? TIA.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users