Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anybody know where New Ringold Pull a Part is?

I think you mean Joe's u-pull -it.... If you take 78 and get off of the exit that has a sign for SR61 NORTH.. Take that one... travel about 6 miles north on SR61 to a traffic light... make a right onto SR895 and follow that road for like 8 miles or so.. You will see a sign for the U-Pull-it.... I think this is the phone numer.. 570-943-2011 .... There are two yards there one where they pull stuff and one you do the yanking LOL... I hope this helps out some.. Joe

Since you're coming from lancaster come up 222 to reading and they get onto 61 north. About 5 miles north of Leesport on 61 (Where Moyer Subaru is now) is a place called A-Z U-pull it. You may want to stop there first since it's on the way and they don't charge to get in. They had a white XT there earlier in the summer. If you do go all the way up to NewRinggold can you give us an update on the inventory? I haven't been there in about 2 years. I'm personally interested in EA-82T cars, but I'm sure we can all benefit.

Thanks,

Keith

If you find my wallet that I lost years ago, I will let you have the money in it. I know that I take 309 either north or south, depends where you are coming from and there is a light near a store (Love this huh?) If going S you will hang a right onto this rd. Can't remember the # and it is like 3 miles on left. Not sure if these guys are talking about the same place. It's a very "hispanic" yard. (Before anyone cries that they are offended, I am half spanish so big deal. What do I mean by the quotes. Not much, Just letting you know they don't speak English very well)

Yeah, it's about 20 minutes from here...

From 61, turn right on 895 and aftger about 7 - 8 miles you'll hit New Ringgold, kkep going straight through town about another 2-3 miles, it's right there on your right. Can't miss it.

Bozz, From 309 you're turning onto 895 in Snyders and coming in trom the other direction.

Went to both yards today and walked away with well a grey seat adjustment lever for my Brat. Nothing else of interest to me.:( AZ had no XTs at all and EZ had well maybe 15 XTs, however, they were all gen 1s (87 or older and no XT6s or decent XT6 like radios). How depressing. No wallet. There were a couple XT turbos and an RX with no engine, 2 Sedan turbos there.