Ultimate Subaru Message Board

brush bars

somtin like this?Brush_Guard3.jpg

if so, talk to tony, twb fab guy(soobme)is your car ea81, or ea82?

That is actually the very one i have on my car, tony sold that one to me along with his rear bumper/airtank.

Beansy82, please don't take this the wrong way, as i don't mean it to be rude or harsh. I see you are asking a lot of good questions, some we have answered already some to great extent, if you want quick answers use the search function, and all your questions will be answered, and if not, by all means ask away. i too asked the liftkit, bigger tires, and the webber questions, so don't feel bad.

ea 82

That is actually the very one i have on my car, tony sold that one to me along with his rear bumper/airtank.

Beansy82, please don't take this the wrong way, as i don't mean it to be rude or harsh. I see you are asking a lot of good questions, some we have answered already some to great extent, if you want quick answers use the search function, and all your questions will be answered, and if not, by all means ask away. i too asked the liftkit, bigger tires, and the webber questions, so don't feel bad.

yes u are correct 82 is so ironically my brothers birthyear he died last summer

That's your body/engine code, it means you have an over-head cam engine, although the 82 in your name would suggest that you have an EA-81, with a car made in 1982, as you yourself were not born until 89.

yes u are correct 82 is so ironically my brothers birthyear he died last summer

Then your user name has much more meaning then mine.

I have an 80, 88 and a 96, so just about any question you can throw at me i should be able to answer, or i can difer to the experts.

I have a set of FSM for 87 if you should want them, there great light reading.

fsm for 87? whats that

Then your user name has much more meaning then mine.

I have an 80, 88 and a 96, so just about any question you can throw at me i should be able to answer, or i can difer to the experts.

I have a set of FSM for 87 if you should want them, there great light reading.