Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Who's done the redneck carrier bearing support EA82 wagons??

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,158 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 27 November 2005 - 05:53 PM

I used a cantilever from office furniture(panel systems).:D Call me Bubba.

This is the prop shaft that runs front to back.You knew that.;)

#2 75subie

75subie

I`m sold on Subaru

• Members
  • 3,908 posts
  • Walden

Posted 27 November 2005 - 05:55 PM

:lol: never done it, but i`ll call you bubba:lol:

#3 Subarian

Subarian

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,150 posts
  • Orem

Posted 27 November 2005 - 08:31 PM

Whatever works to keep it on the road. I once ran into a rainstorm on a trip from S. California to Salt Lake. It started to run rough, so when I pulled into a gas station in southern Utah, I pulled the cap off the distributor to see if it was wet in there, and promptly lost the center button on a Sunday night (no open auto parts stores). I looked around, and I had a roll of Mentos in my car. I took the foil wrapper and made a new center button. It worked well enough that I didn't get around to replacing it for about two weeks.:grin:

#4 TROGDOR!

TROGDOR!

Pastor of Muppets

• Members
  • 2,106 posts
  • Morgantown, WV

Posted 27 November 2005 - 08:39 PM

Whatever works to keep it on the road. I once ran into a rainstorm on a trip from S. California to Salt Lake. It started to run rough, so when I pulled into a gas station in southern Utah, I pulled the cap off the distributor to see if it was wet in there, and promptly lost the center button on a Sunday night (no open auto parts stores). I looked around, and I had a roll of Mentos in my car. I took the foil wrapper and made a new center button. It worked well enough that I didn't get around to replacing it for about two weeks.:grin:

Am I the only one that thinks that would make a great Mentos commercial? Complete with the song and everything. :lol:

"Nothing gets to you, staying fresh staying cool."

#5 NVBigBlue

NVBigBlue

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Stagecoach

Posted 27 November 2005 - 08:43 PM

Am I the only one that thinks that would make a great Mentos commercial? Complete with the song and everything. :lol:

"Nothing gets to you, staying fresh staying cool."

OMG, I'm glad I'm not the only person to think that.....I can totally see it now.... :lol: What a great mental picure!

#6 Subarian

Subarian

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,150 posts
  • Orem

Posted 27 November 2005 - 09:53 PM

I thought of sending them a letter to see if maybe I could at least get a free case of mentos out of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users