Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Swampers are on, almost ready to go.

spanky_pete

Nice wagon, those swampers look sweet on there. As posted before what size did you go with and what size lift did you go with 3"? looking good, definately need some protection up front there.

The wheels and 3" lift kit came from the AA Group Buys.

The tires are Super Swamper TSL Radials 215/85/15

The biggest problem I'm having with a skid plate is making something that'll reach that custom bumper. :-\

Hey are skid plates are done if you want to join the group buy for them. I am going to post pictures of us jacking the car up with skid plate. The pictures wont be up for about ten days so I am extending the group buy out. Also must say the car looks great! I like the lift and the wheels:brow: What size are those tires.

Yeah, the front struts are cranked almost all the way up. The camber issue isn't that bad at all compared to my other lifted rig.

Shady, looking forward to pics of your latest skidplate revision. If my consulting check shows up on time, I might be able to get on board with the group buy.