Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Ok is this for an EA81 or EA82 Body Style?

Don't know why I went and bought it, but just because I guess (was actually figuring someone would out bid me)...and Kingbobdole drove the price up on me a bit too.....cough cough. JK Phil, no harm..

From the looks of it I'm guessing it's for an EA81...but since I've never seen one of these in person (on it's way to me) I'm not totally sure so turning to the experts on here. Seller only knew it came off a GL10 but wasn't sure what year. Was hoping to put it on Project Cheap, but not really since it's getting custom bumpers in a few months here anyways. Was one of those just for the heck of it things, might just sit in my shed for years...lol.

Ok so EA81 or EA82 so I know for future reference? Might have to go buy a car to put it on if it's EA81...lol

bull.jpg

bull2.jpg

bull3.jpg

Yep that's what I thought, thanks for confirming guys.

Might see if it won't mount up on PC somehow anyways..till it gets it's custom bumpers. But I DON'T want to chop or modify something that someone (or me) could use one day, these may not be super rare but rare enough not to butcher it. Unless of course I do butcher it up...you never know, might be part of the custom bumpers.