Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Subie (to us) in the stable!

Well we just added our second Subaru to the stable!:headbang:

I have a 2000 outback limited that we bought new and have put 242,000 miles on. Now the missus has a 2002 Outback that we picked up about 30 minutes ago. Merry Christmas to us! Anybody need a '92 Dodge full size conversion van? Just kidding, We're probably going to donate it. The little lady was just giddy when it only took $25 to fill up her vehicle. (The van has a 40 gallon tank and a big thirst) Anyway, Just had to share my glee....

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

DB

Major league congrats! And Merry Christmas!

Well we just added our second Subaru to the stable!:headbang:

I have a 2000 outback limited that we bought new and have put 242,000 miles on. Now the missus has a 2002 Outback that we picked up about 30 minutes ago. Merry Christmas to us! Anybody need a '92 Dodge full size conversion van? Just kidding, We're probably going to donate it. The little lady was just giddy when it only took $25 to fill up her vehicle. (The van has a 40 gallon tank and a big thirst) Anyway, Just had to share my glee....

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

DB