Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New member...

Hi,

I had no clue that this much information existed on the internet for a 93' Subaru Loyale Sedan. I bought this car for rallying...its FrWD (rally america requires front wheel drive for begginners.)

I was going to attempt an engine swap from a 1.8 liter Impreza, but it looks as if it may be possible to push a little power out of this engine. (EA82)

Anyone know any tips to help? This engine is rather boggy.

Or should i take the 1.8 liter?

The 1.8 is coming from some friends who run in like group 2 or something and are moving to open class...(My engine is a 1.8, but its 20 hp shy of the impreza 1.8)

Specs:

-111,000 miles

-Oil changed every race

-Owner knows everyone whos ever owned this car/engine

-Thanks,

Bill

to run the impreza engine, you would need a lot of work. i would try to get as much power from what you have before moving up to a different engine.

where are you located??

sounds like you have a cool project underway though. good luck and get some pics of the action.

to run the impreza engine, you would need a lot of work. i would try to get as much power from what you have before moving up to a different engine.

where are you located??

sounds like you have a cool project underway though. good luck and get some pics of the action.

I live in Washington....

I will put a pic on of my car in a while...

-Bill