Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Video of built H6 (ER27) in BRAT, great audio

alright, i need to come see yur brat sometime, since your only 45 min away LOL.. now that i have a lifted hatch maybe we can do some off roadin.. since i've only lived here a couple years i don't know of any place to go.. besides the mud puddles on the back road to work :banghead:

maybe we can figure somethin out :headbang:

• 2 weeks later...

hey Subarubrat.... my hatch should be rdy to go hopefully by the end of the day today.. is in the shop gettin exhaust fixed and inspected.. hte wheel bearing swap fixed alot of things..

so whenever your rdy to go wheelin give me a holler.. weekends are my days off, sometimes have kid with me, sometimes the wife too, but they both like goin wheelin anyways :brow:

Should have an off-road meet, I would love to come down there and see that brat and check out what you've done to that hatch....Then we could hit the trails, mud, Mts, woods, I am sure you guys have allot of places down there to go...

the hatch failed inspection because the brake lines are not long enough( so he says) and they're not in the little mounting bracket on the strut.. i told him to set the car down on the ground and check'm and they got 4" of slack... but he said no.. grr..

so i either have to find longer brake lines, or a n ew inspection station...

the guy tried to tell me the lift was illegal cause it was on a car, so i told him show that to me in the book.. the book just said it can't be lifted more than 3"...

if anyon eknows of an inspection station here in VA that will pass it let me know lol...

Meeky,

Napa in Warrenton (about 10 min past Remington) has brake line extensions that will bolt in, take a look at my site for the details under MY BRAT MODS. The NAPA is on the main road just past the Hospital next to a burger king at the end of a car lot.

There is a very Lax station near Manassas, I know the place but not the name, stop by Autozone in Warenton and ask fo chuck, tell him you are looking for a inspection station and he can tell you where it is at and the name.

VA inspectors tend to fancy themselves to be badged law enforcement elites.

that looks easy enough :) i did get a recommendation from a guy here at work on where to get it inspected.... gonna try that on my way home :grin:

what did those fender flares originally fit? was thinkin on gettin some for the hatch, just not that wide.... but wasn't sure on what to start with.. toyota, nissan, etc...

we got a napa here in town, and a fisher.. will have to hit them up if it dosn't pass teh 2nd time around today...