Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wheelin Vids Up! (WCSS7 & Moonrocks)

Jibs

(last 10seconds)

Don't ya hate good tyres jibs! No fun in the mud :( haha

HAHAHA Me and subieman were talkin bout that when uploading the vids! Yeah the mudpit wasn't fun for me cause I had so much grip that I couldn't slide anywhere. I also tried getting sideways up when we went to crystal peak cause it's all loose gravel and I couldn't do it either. Oh well.

great videos. Who's the music by? Would like to add a couple of those songs to my collection.

The Faint - The Conductor

The Faint - Symptom Finger

I love both of those songs and I KNEW I had to have them on some parts. Thanks for the good words, Hopefully when I get the Brat where I want it I'll be able to get LOTS of stuff like it. And hopefully we'll get TheSubaruJunkie up and wheelin sometime too.:) Don't worry Brian, It'll still be there when you get whichever rig goin.

im sayin that your rigs are nicely prepared, so you gota use em to the full potential!

ive seen some subarus around reiter pit where i live that really wheel . my subaru is my street/snow queen, so i dont wheel it haha. i got rid of my videos sorry ahhahah

• 11 months later...