Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

who's red turbo loyale?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 thesubeguy

thesubeguy

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Bothell

Posted 05 December 2005 - 05:57 PM

Was driving on lake city way and at the subaru repair place there was a sexy red loyale turbo wagon with a hood scoop, 22b vents and a front air damn. had to pull over and get a closer look. good lookin car

#2 subaru_styles

subaru_styles

the 1st RX wagon!

• Members
  • 1,695 posts
  • OMGhi2U in da couve

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:21 PM

sounds cool, you should take a pic next time

#3 WoodsWagon

WoodsWagon

Formerly 91Loyale

• Members
  • 3,926 posts
  • NH

Posted 09 December 2005 - 09:17 PM

And you didn't leave a note on the windshield? For shame!

#4 SuperRallyRoo

SuperRallyRoo

Defundit.com

• Members
  • 1,430 posts
  • Tacoma, Wa.

Posted 12 December 2005 - 03:26 PM

I think that car belongs to the owners or something. That place sucks don't take your subaru there... They hurt subarus! They swapped trannies on my turbo wagon (Previous owners) from a turbo tranny which is a 3.9 to a N/a tranny which is a 4.11 and they didn't change rear diffs, and it ruined the tranny. And then they tried to charge them to fix it. But instead i bought it and got a really nice legacy turbo wagon for 800$! So I guess I kinda like em for that haha.

#5 subaru_styles

subaru_styles

the 1st RX wagon!

• Members
  • 1,695 posts
  • OMGhi2U in da couve

Posted 12 December 2005 - 03:58 PM

so any locals wanna take a pic? i wanna see how those vents look on an ea82

#6 Mike W

Mike W

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 13 December 2005 - 02:19 PM

I've seen that car around North Seattle. Probably the fourth EA82T wagon with hood scoop I've seen in as many months.
Matt, that's an interesting part of pickle wagon history I didn't know. I've got most of the repairs and bugs worked out now, but still not driving it.

#7 SuperRallyRoo

SuperRallyRoo

Defundit.com

• Members
  • 1,430 posts
  • Tacoma, Wa.

Posted 13 December 2005 - 04:42 PM

Actually I was talking about my new turbo wagon... 1992 legacy turbo wagon. But the automatic in the pickle was bad too...

#8 SuperRallyRoo

SuperRallyRoo

Defundit.com

• Members
  • 1,430 posts
  • Tacoma, Wa.

Posted 13 December 2005 - 04:43 PM

Actually I was talking about my new turbo wagon... 1992 legacy turbo wagon. But the automatic in the pickle was bad too...

Going back and reading that I can definatly see what made you think that. That whole paragraph didn't make much sense lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users