Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

I am about to enter the subaru world!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 XT6

XT6

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 10:15 PM

Recently, a friend picked up an XT6 from a local lot for under 200 bucks. Even with its half blown transmission it seemed like a fun car. After we both got heavily into looking and trying to find all wheel drive and 5 speed models, we both found XT6 5 speed cars. I am hoping to trailer an XT6 home this weekend, with the only problem with the car being a timing belt tensioner. (It is a really good deal). The plan then is to buy my friends blown up XT6 as a parts car. I am hoping I can build a really fun car out of these....5 speed all wheel drive sounds SO GOOD! I tried searching for XT6 on here, but I think it didn't give me any results because it dosen't have enough characters. Anybody own one of these? I'd love to hear anything you got!

#2 john in KY

john in KY

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,240 posts
  • KY

Posted 05 December 2005 - 10:18 PM

www.XT6.net is your new friend.

#3 xoomer

xoomer

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  • Burien

Posted 05 December 2005 - 10:44 PM

I've got a plain jane xt they are fun

#4 Subarian

Subarian

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,150 posts
  • Orem

Posted 05 December 2005 - 10:59 PM

nice find!

#5 Ever Victorious

Ever Victorious

Hazard to himself

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • Everett

Posted 06 December 2005 - 02:39 AM

I've got a plain jane xt they are fun

Plain jane my butt, at least you have a Turbo. :P

#6 jeffast

jeffast

f*** im 24

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
  • midwestren

Posted 06 December 2005 - 10:11 PM

they are a ton of fun however if you drive like me i strongly reccomend not accidently out running the cops on a windy back stretch evean though you didn't know they were following you
eather way enjoy

#7 cutie-ru

cutie-ru

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 10:27 PM

Yeah, have fun! I don't want to sell my Turbo, but I might have to. For some reason, no matter how pissed off you are at your XT, you can't let it go. Its like they implant a chip in your brain....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users