Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Lemme see those pics of your bumper/brush guard, skidplates

ezapar

Mudrat designs...

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2466

'95 legacy, custom 1/8" steel skidplate...

I wanna add a post onto the FAQ that shows the different bumpers that have been put on a Soob, from factory, to aftermarket, to home fabbed.

Just post pics please, no conversation. :)

Here's a page that Mick has put together. http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/80s/pushbar/pushbar.html

Thanks all.

• 2 weeks later...
I wanna add a post onto the FAQ that shows the different bumpers that have been put on a Soob, from factory, to aftermarket, to home fabbed.

Just post pics please, no conversation. :) Thanks all.

9465front_shot_of_skid_plate-med.JPG

well you did say stock.of course it's not stock for legacy(so in a twisted way it's aftermarket)

Here is what I have on my 4x4 roo at the moment. It got repaired after this pic was taken. I got stuck and hit a tree so it got banged up. It made using an original factory bumper with the plastic pulled off then we cut the center out using a sawsall so only the bracket where left with a 6" section of the bumper still attached. Then we stuck the large piece of 4 in Mack truck exhaust on it and welded it in place. Next we lined up the Chevy Blazer brush guard and eyeballed it then welded it in place. Lastly we put the 2" exhuast pipe on the bottom and welded it to the brush guard. I wanted to then bend the bottom up and weld it to the 4" pipe but never got that far. In this picture I have hit a tree and broke a couple of the bolts that hold it to the car and at least one weld. Had to to have my Brother in Law (welder by trade) fix it for me :)

100_0787.JPG

• 2 months later...