Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Co: Meet In January!!!

Hey all this is The Korean, from AWDpirates.net and rs25. We are having a meet in January.

When: Sunday January 15th

Where: Red Rocks Park Lower North Parking lot (where we met for the Super Meet)

Time: 11am

Be there or be square...:rolleyes:

EDIT:

MEET IN THE LOWER NORTH PARKING LOT

mapbig_roadmap2.gif

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have only lost one at Red Rocks that I know of, have had a few meets there too. I might be able to make it, but I work on Sunday's so chances are I won't. Will see.

That's why I posted early though...;)

ON another note, I'm glad everyone will be hopefully coming. We will now have a variety of Subarus/AWD cars... yippie...:D

Any opinion on what I should bring? Choices are the lowered XT6 or my monstar Wagon... Dr K.. what are you bringing, project cheap or your Rx?

Hmmm well if I do make it, which is very possible just might be a tad late I'll probably bring PC since I haven't had a chance to show it off to anyone on the board yet. Not that's it much to show off, but you guys have only seen pictures unless you've seen me driving it this week. Could always have the wife drive the RX though too...they look good parked next to eachother. I say we bring the lifted Roo's and even throw a party before hand to get Rick's lift on in time if we have to.....

On a side note I always get the week off between Christmas and New Years so who's up for some wheeling someplace that week? PC needs to be broken in, if it can get there under it's own power :grin:

you can come with me if you want, Jeff.

offroadsubaruguy- when I coordinate meets, they are usually on a Saturday, 'cause I used to have to work them all the time and it was a nice excuse to get the day off. Ha ha. Next time I coordinate a meet, I'll make sure to make it a Saturday just for you.

So anyone up for some wheeling the week between Christmas and New Years? I should hopefully have PC back on the road this weekend as long as my new oil pump shows up.

Edit: Crap just found out my oil pump won't be here until the middle of next week, damn back order!