Ultimate Subaru Message Board

need parts might sell my car soon

Hey guys, the last time i needed parts you guys helped out massivly. I have a 91 loyale 1.8l 5sp

I need the trunk/gas door release cable and a new(to me as long as it works like it is supposed to) fuel level sending unit, or gas tank float, the gauge works but it doesn't read correctly.

I'm having problems with the cliamte control buttons, its in the button assembly itself, the little black rubber peices that cover up the holes in the plastic, one is gone, and ideas on how to fix with out having to buy a new set of buttons?

Does anyone know where the blower motor resistor is on the passenger side? the fan only blows on full blast, My chilton manual says ther is a resistor on the passenger side button side of the dash.

thanx

Anthony

Cool, thanx on the resistor,

The latch on the gas door is fine, i need the cable that runs from the floor beside the drivers seat back to the trunk, it won't open my trunk or the gas door, i pull the lever and nothing happens, i cant even tell if the cable is moving

Anthony