Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Sup Guys New to the boards here !

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Conker

Conker

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Morgantown,WV

Posted 04 October 2003 - 11:31 AM

Sup guys , Got a hold of a 88 Subaru XT DL the other day and decided it was time to Join the boards now that i have a Subie!
i know a few people here , Trogdor ( My Best Bud Steve ) who happens to be the one that sold me on Subarus , and Skip , Hey man whass Up :) finally made it here.....lol
Anyway i look forward to getting to know all of you and to learn all i can on how to fix my XT up :):banana:

#2 MilesFox

MilesFox

Catch this Fox!

• Members
  • 10,447 posts
  • Madison/Milwaukee, WI

Posted 04 October 2003 - 11:38 AM

yo.
this board is the most comprehensive collection of subaru epertise for all makes models, and service and repair!
you wont find a better place in all of the internet!

its cool to know a few board members. otherwise you are the only one you know that knows aboiut subaur! the board keeps growing every day, and the members getting closer, too

#3 ezapar

ezapar

[OWB]

• 27,109 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 04 October 2003 - 11:38 AM

Nice to meet you. Any friend of Skip's is a friend of the board. . .

:drunk:

#4 TROGDOR!

TROGDOR!

Pastor of Muppets

• Members
  • 2,106 posts
  • Morgantown, WV

Posted 04 October 2003 - 12:11 PM

Yo man, glad to see you finally joined. We gotta work on getting James to join after he buys my old wagon. Now don't go breaking *my* XT! ;)

FYI Paul and Dennis, this is the guy that came to CT with me to pick up my Turbo XT. Says that after meeting you guys he can't wait to meet Skip after me telling the story about going to get the Panzer...

#5 Conker

Conker

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Morgantown,WV

Posted 04 October 2003 - 06:48 PM

yeah Steve we Definetly need to get James on the boards too ,
Sorry about the mix up guys , i havent met skip " Yet " i meant to say i have also met Paul in CT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users