Ultimate Subaru Message Board

South Boston Massachusetts

Hello-

I am looking for a really good subaru automechanic in the Boston, MA area. I could take it to the dealership-but on 2 occssions they have charged me $85.00 for a diagnostic computer hook up- only to explain they cannot tell me what the code means- a month after that the clutch went and needed to be repalced. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO if anyone knows of any ace subaru mechanics in MA please let me know.

Thank you,

~Johanna

Hello-

I am looking for a really good subaru automechanic in the Boston, MA area. I could take it to the dealership-but on 2 occssions they have charged me $85.00 for a diagnostic computer hook up- only to explain they cannot tell me what the code means- a month after that the clutch went and needed to be repalced. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO if anyone knows of any ace subaru mechanics in MA please let me know.

Thank you,

~Johanna

I've relied on Speen St Auto in Natick for the stuff I couldn't/wouldn't do myself for the past 10 years or so. They specialize in Subarus, and they are good people. Their number is 508-620-0005. I know it's not exactly close to you, but it may be worth your trip. They have loaners available for bigger services.