Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Party @ My House

I finally grew up today and now am old enough to drink alcohol for the first time ;)

So, to kick it off I will be distributing alcohol to friends and throwing a party.

Anyone got some good 21'st party suggestions? My theme-song for today is DVDA - Now You're A Man. Any drinks I should make for myself, songs to blast, things to yell, etc.?

I'd be inebriated right now, but I have my last final for the semester at 8PM.

congrats on the b-day and good luck with the final....now do everyone a favor and get trashed but don't even think about touching the car...and stay inside too....people every now and then like to get drunk and pass out outside and then they are dead. Not a good idea.

Party till you puke! :D

do you guys think its cool to get thrashed:confused: , honestly i think its stupid. i have no desire to drink. i guess i`m thinking out loud, just not my thing

HAPPY B-DAY:D Have a good party, and like subeman said, stay away from the car, a good friend of mine just killed himself, and a kid in another car, all because the stupidity of getting thrashed and driving:-\

I've never understood the mindset of getting completely bombed on your 21st birthday. Acutally, I don't understand why people get so drunk anyway...

for my 21st, I had fondue!!! uh, yeah. I always thought it would be fun to go to Vegas. You know, to see what all the hype is about. You should go to Vegas.

congrats...I'm jealous... anyways for all those people who are against such behavior, whether its smart or not, there is a saying something like this:

"Before you become old and wise you must first be young and stupid"

pretty much saying, you havent experianced life if you've never f-ed up, unfortunately some don't always make it, and thats life.

Congrats on making it to 21. You should be the bartender for the first song, Have a drink on me(AC/DC). Then get a double shot of Jack and water, just to keep you hydrated, and have a good looking hunny bring you more when needed and play She's got the Jack(AC/DC). I was DD for my brothers 21st and made him blow junks all over his VW fox. To this day he never lives it down. Happy B-day. Be safe and take everyones keys and stash them.