Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello hello!

Hey everyone...Just joined the board. I was stoked to find a board like this as I'm a sooby fan (3 so far). Anyway, I'm planning on buying a late model wagon to trick out and I'm pretty sure I can find what I need here with the advice of all you good folks. So yeah ..just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

Cheers,

Pie Driver

With three Subies you have already passed the "90 day probation period" requirements.

Many members fail to aquire the required number of Subies within the time required for full membership.:lol:

Welcome to the board.

Glenn

82 SubaruHummer

84 GL Mad Max

01 Forester

Hey all...thanks for the welcome...I actually have owned 3 soobs before...don't have one now but again am looking because I just can't stay away. I did have an 87 gl wagon, 88 gl wagon, and 91 loyale wagon. I am currently looking for something 87 or earlier to turn into the ultimate 4x4 pizza delivery mobile. I have found a bunch on craigslist but, being in chicago the shipping would be more than the car for the ones in cali and washington(which sucks). Not to mention some of them are highly overpriced and buying a car sight unseen is a hard decision to make. I found an 81 in LA for $400. Shipping would $820...So that one I am considering. Anyway, I gotta say I love all of your pics on here! I never lifted any of my old ones or did anything real cool to them like the fog lights and bully bars. I'd really like to with my next one though. Oh yeah..just for knowledge there is a 79 wagon in portland on craigslist for $200.

Poice,

Aaron