Ultimate Subaru Message Board

4wd wagons ?

cliffsofdover

oh absolutely... once I get money for some steel I'm gonna be lifting mine anywhere from 4-6". got myself an 81 gl wagon, been up in the ice and the snow the last couple(5) days :grin:

aside from bald tires and crappy clearance(its actually really good for a CAR), the thing is a beast, i had a HARD time breaking it loose especially in that sticky soft s**t, I could do some donuts, but I settled for doing j-turns and then flipping around to do a 360... that impressed my friend in his pretty boy fully loaded 06 tundra, especially when he came over and thought I needed to be towed out, and I got out no prob and he got suck :lol:

Has anyone lifted an oldschool wagon ?

Just looking to do some 4wheeling with my old wagon.

Dan.

I don't mean to be rude....as I like to see new people as much as anyone here....but open your eyes....it seems like there are more lifted soobs (of any gen) here than unlifted!

Welcome, There's a TON of great information here, but if you can, try to avoid asking the question that's been asked and answered hundreds of times....

if you can't find the info, then, by all means, ask!

like the others said, what do you consider 'old school' ?

EA82, EA81, EA71? older, like EA65 or EA61? (was there a EA61?)

you can basically get a ft kit off the shelf for a EA82 or EA81 (well, thru mail order anyhow.)

Have a look in the image gallery on this site. Theres heeps of pictures of lifted roo's in there

Also check out the "sticky" threds in the "offroad" forum here.

a sticky thred is ome that stays at the top of the page BTW.