Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hey Gilles...it's alright.....yes I have been a little tired lately....I'll be ok :-)

The wheels are made by racing gear, model is M7. I have no idea if they are still even in business. I've never personally seen these wheels on another vehicle, ever. I've seen them on a prelude on the net, and I've only seen wheels by this manufacturer one time, and that was at a speed shop in seattle area. I got them back in 97, so they are pretty old....

I don't think it'll be a separation.....more like an addition ;)

This car needs to be retired as a daily driver......too many nit picky things that bug me, and I can't fix them when it's my main source of transportation, and since it's as old as it is.....it'll only get worse.....

Legacy 777: I suggest you get a new Legacy GT (with a nice 2.5 Turbo) when it's available and then you have enough time to fix your old friend ... if you are still interested in fixing it.

I am planning to get the new 3.0R (as a station wagon) at the beginning of next year .. if I can really afford it. Would prefe the Turbo but that is very unlikely to be offered here in Germany. So I am setting up my mind for "comfortable" driving with the 3.0R :banana: