Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

anybody looking for NOS FF-1 tail lights?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 VaporTrail

VaporTrail

Brattitude Adjustment

• Administrator
  • 11,149 posts
  • Central Iowa

Posted 19 December 2005 - 03:43 PM

anybody looking for NOS FF-1 tail lights?

#2 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,234 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 19 December 2005 - 05:35 PM

Mick,Can you pass along a price? I'll pass it along to a non board member.He has an ff1 wagon.Do they work for him?

#3 VaporTrail

VaporTrail

Brattitude Adjustment

• Administrator
  • 11,149 posts
  • Central Iowa

Posted 20 December 2005 - 12:28 AM

I need to get out my brochures and figure out exactly what models they are for....

#4 tailgatewagon

tailgatewagon

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,058 posts
  • Bozeman, MT

Posted 20 December 2005 - 01:09 AM

not to hijack, but ive got a set of brake pads for an ff1 that are free to hoever has an ff1

#5 WagonsOnly

WagonsOnly

Now only WagonsMostly.

• Members
  • 1,475 posts
  • North Central CT

Posted 20 December 2005 - 12:16 PM

Gentlemen:

Can anybody here hook me up with a NOS FF-1?

(used will do, ANY condition...)

#6 tailgatewagon

tailgatewagon

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,058 posts
  • Bozeman, MT

Posted 20 December 2005 - 10:04 PM

good luck they are rare then well. i would say you have just as much luck as finding a ww2 Jeep still in its crate......................................................................................................................................

#7 75subie

75subie

I`m sold on Subaru

• Members
  • 3,908 posts
  • Walden

Posted 20 December 2005 - 10:15 PM

tell ya what, if anyone ever finds one in a crate, i would be willing to trade all my cars for it.:D its a long shot, but ya never know:lol:

#8 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,234 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 20 December 2005 - 10:42 PM

Well if you guys never saw this before in my other posts then you're in for a surprize.There's a 1971 splitgate ff1 wagon right here in CT,still in running condition.It's a non board member that owns it.He's met Connie,and a couple others.

Oh Andrew,I think he said he dropped a 1300 into it but it came with an 1100.

Forget about it!! He ain't sellin'.

Brian,if you can hold any ff1 parts for me I'll make the connection.My friend is also WAY overdue to contact Ed Parsil of the 360 club for a whole mess of ff1 parts.My friend doesn't do much computer action.

FourGuzzis had some rotting away in Alabama,but they returned to earth.
I'm sure at least one more will turn up somewhere.

#9 WagonsOnly

WagonsOnly

Now only WagonsMostly.

• Members
  • 1,475 posts
  • North Central CT

Posted 23 December 2005 - 09:04 PM

Mick, from the limited info I have, the sedan lights fit both 2- and 4-door models. Brake/taillight on top, signal on the bottom, and reverse light center inboard. Wagon lights are brake/tail on top, signal on the bottom, and reverse apparently a separate unit somewhere in the tailgate--I don't have a clear shot of the wagon with the tailgate closed. Anyone out there have the '70 or '71 Body section of the factory repair manual?

#10 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,234 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 23 December 2005 - 09:58 PM

Mick, from the limited info I have, the sedan lights fit both 2- and 4-door models. Brake/taillight on top, signal on the bottom, and reverse light center inboard. Wagon lights are brake/tail on top, signal on the bottom, and reverse apparently a separate unit somewhere in the tailgate--I don't have a clear shot of the wagon with the tailgate closed. Anyone out there have the '70 or '71 Body section of the factory repair manual?

Tailgatewagon has an early FPM .....but,I just looked and the backup light is on the gatebumper.Looks like something off a 60's Yamaha :lol:

Posted Image

That's the wagon for ya....

Here's the 71 sedan:
Posted Image

#11 WagonsOnly

WagonsOnly

Now only WagonsMostly.

• Members
  • 1,475 posts
  • North Central CT

Posted 23 December 2005 - 10:25 PM

Hmm. Almost looks like the reverse light on my 360--maybe it was retrofitted? (my 360 sedan doesn't have the cutout on the engine lid for the single light like '69 and up models do.)

It's really too bad no one here has one of these. I repeat, I am willing to pay cash and go halfway (or more!) across the country for a total rustbucket that's been sitting in a junkyard since 1974.

#12 VaporTrail

VaporTrail

Brattitude Adjustment

• Administrator
  • 11,149 posts
  • Central Iowa

Posted 27 December 2005 - 02:41 AM

okay. looks like I have:

1 pair of wagon tail lights (no trim)
+2 right side wagon tail lights (no trim)
----
4 wagon tail lights total

and

2 right side sedan tail lights....

#13 maudsland

maudsland

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • Newbridge near Bendigo Au

Posted 28 December 2005 - 02:33 AM

Those FF1's are still here in australia if you are still keen, but your tail lights are differen to ours as we have a yellow blinker section not all red

#14 WagonsOnly

WagonsOnly

Now only WagonsMostly.

• Members
  • 1,475 posts
  • North Central CT

Posted 30 December 2005 - 12:04 AM

Thanks, but I don't want to deal with (1) the hassles of shipping and importing and (2) looking like I'm a member of the Postal Service, trapped in the 1970s...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users