Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Most common subaru?

on my trip out west, i noticed there were more older ea81 soobs running around than newer ones where i come from.

going through montana, you either saw a van, suv, truck or soob. if it was a car that was not a soob, it was most likely a Buick. bit for any other car that was not a soob, there was at least one or 2 more soobs to make up for it.

a green ea82 wagon passed us in montana. we saw it stopped at a river pull-over, the driver plating a guitar in idaho. then it passed us again in washington, the guy pointed at us in disbelief, us being in a trashwagon, of course!

In Mendocino, there are the normal flocks of Outbacks and Foresters, but there are quite a few EA81s, almost all trashed and rusted, and a few EA82s.

Nor Cal in general has quite a few subarus. My moms block in Berkeley alone has 8 Outbacks, 3 Foresters, and an EA81

Subarus rule!

dave

I must live in Subby heaven! They are everywhere here...on my street alone is an SVX,XT6 (mine),WRX and an Outback. There's a Legacy in the next city for sale, an Outback for sale up the road from me (If I could get my digi to work I'd get pics) and on my way home from work I chased down a brand new Baja...maroon w/silver:slobber: :slobber: I would've followed longer, but those darn red lights!:headbang:

Opps...the only vehicles I haven't seen are the BRAT and the Hatch

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:boohoo:

on a trip from marysville Washington down to ski bowl Oregon I tallied over 100 outbacks alone. about 50 foresters. 20 or so ea82 wagons 5 WRX's and 1 WRX sti:slobber: 1 gen 1brat and a few 80's wagons. It was a fun trip. I was pretty tied on the way back so I didnt count:-\

Have to speak for New England since Moose hasn't chimed in yet. Mostly 70's and 80's cars driving around here with a <slightly> illegal plate on them driving to Milford. :lol: Maroon and blue ea-82 wagons for sure....1 brown Brat that drives through my town every once in a while (yes I followed him to find out where it lives!)

Chris

Uhhh...Chris? Do we live in the same county?

I count mostly EA82s, Outbacks and Foresters. There's the occasional first-gen Legacy sedan, and some Imprezas. All the EA81s are gone except mine and Chris's (and another Cream Yellow 2WD I've seen cruising around). And I have yet to see another '70s anything around here. The only two I've ever seen are mine and Chris's.

Yup. Down here, amidst the outbacks and foresters, there's 1 70's wagon, 2 ea81s; 2 white, 1 red, 1 blue wagons and 1 blue turbo 2wd and 1 brown 2wd sedan ea82s. That accounts for all the ones I see. :-)

Not bad for a honda infested city. :banghead:

Not counting my white gl wagon, my parent's red Outback wagon:burnout: and two of my sisters have a blue gl wagon each. Funny.....they are the same year. The only differance is one has a roof rack the other does not.