Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Attn Trogdor

Not trying to be a prick or anything but could you PLEASE resize that huge a$$ picture that is in your posts. It's killing me! If you don't know how, just ask someone, they will help you out be resizing it and sending it back to you. I had a similar problem because I wasn't sure how to do it but the guys helped me out. Thanks, Boz

The problem was that some of us have very low bandwidth to the internet. I live so far out in the country that my ZIP code is EIEIO (try saying it out loud).

My best connection is 26.4k .

I have a local proxy server, so normally I'd just have to download your pic once, and from then on it would be served by the local proxy server, but in practice there appears to be a metatag override in the vB software that prevents this . . . I have not investigated, because if true there isn't a whole lot I could do about it anyway without a lot of work . . . and I'm not into a lot of work :) I could probably rewrite the page on-the-fly by revere proxy and feed it through a local copy of Apache . . . but it's too much work.

Anyway.

A smaller pic would be nice. Or, better, a link to a pic.