Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anybody In Wyoming?

Born and raised....i might be open to coming back there for some trail riding. Maybe next summer we can organize the first Wyoming Subaru Challenge!

But we have to do it on the west side of the state. I know of some good fun that can be had over there.

This is cool that there are people in Wyoming that like the all-mighty Subaru!

Anyway, welcome to the board. I hope to meet you Wyoming folk someday.

donny tyler

I've been huntin in the snowy's last couple of days and been up some pretty nasty trails( not with the sube though:banghead: stupid clutch:banghead: )so as soon as I get that fixed I'm gonna see how far the sube will make it. Should do alright according to some of the trips people on the board have done. would really like to get a lift in before too long.:headbang: short on cash anyone got a used kit???

If you are asking where i am at, i am in central Oregon now. I was born in Jackson Hole, and grew up in a small town 70 miles south of there called Afton. There is alot of good 4X4 trails in and around there.

Yea i fish. I hate Oregon fishing. In Wyoming i guess i did something more on the lines of Catching instead of fishing. The fish here seem to be spread thin. There is nothing like a good day of fishing in wyoming. One of the last fish i caught in wyoming was a big fat healthy 22 inch german brown. Those fish are more than common in Wyoming waters. I think my biggest brown in Oregon so far is like 17 or 18 inches. I did land a 21 inch rainbow trout....i think i just got lucky on that one :D

I have been rolling the thought through my head that i might pack up this winter for a snowboard trip to jackson. I miss Teton Village tremendously. Maybe if some of us could meet up there.

HAHAHA I can't believe the people! I'm from Evanston WY. Known by any other name as the place to get beer and fireworks!

Kids in the Northwest from WY: If you plan you head to WY, we should hook up and drive together.... since we all know the way of I-80. :D There are some beautiful places around Jackson and Afton as I have driven through there frequently.

Count me in if there comes a time and place. :)

Sounds like evanston is pretty close to everyone. i would definitely like to have the first wyoming subaru challenge. west side of state, maybe some utah too. i've got a buddy w/a wicked garage/shop in evanston :drunk: . We should give it some thought for next summer.

i was just as surprised as most of you to find that there are fellow subaru enthusiasts across this barren state.

Anyone know any good trails a little closer to casper? not just good whelling spots, but some all out rugged trails.

until next time, keep climbin:headbang:

garage shop in evanston? UG?! Who is that? I don't know anyone with any cool shops in Evanston. I lived there for 18-19 years. Is he new? I cringe when I think of how barren and naked Wyoming is.. especially from Rawlins to Casper.. PLECK!

Hey Capman if you get the thrifty nickle out of Ft Collins you should find a decent sube to buy .I read it every week and there is at least 3-5 subes for sale ,old gen ones I mean, theres even more if your into outbacks/foresters ect..ect. Alot of the old gen ones are under 1000, even under 750.check it out