Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

- - - - -

Mini Get Together Philly

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_kecksnext_*

Guest_kecksnext_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2003 - 08:44 AM

I figured I'd just throw this out there. Mark a.k.a. Lostwater will be bringing the Brat up here Friday night Saturday morning and then swinging over to Jersey to pick up his sweet 360. If anyone here in Philly wants to get together gimme a call...610-292-0450 ext 1227

#2 Guest_Wagon Wagon_*

Guest_Wagon Wagon_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2003 - 09:49 AM

I'll be passing thru on saturday on my way to Paul's place in CT. I was thinking of stopping in Philly on the way back on sunday. Anybody gonna be around then?

#3 Guest_kecksnext_*

Guest_kecksnext_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2003 - 10:11 AM

I think Mark is leaving Sunday. His plan was to pick up the 360 on Sunday but if anyone wanted to take a little peak he would go on Saturday. Either way I'm always here.

#4 Guest_Dennis_*

Guest_Dennis_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2003 - 12:40 PM

i was actually thinking of running to shortys this weekend, probably saturday 11-12ish...

ill probably be up for this, call my cell - ill be around

215-813-2283

#5 Guest_LostWater_*

Guest_LostWater_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2003 - 11:15 AM

I dropped off Mike Kecks' lifted BRAT Saturday morning, we drove it around and stuff. Too bad we missed getting a few philly people together...

We drove the big red F250 into town, but, I wouldn't have been able to tow the BRAT and a VW motor in my hatch!

Picked up the 360 on Sunday and trailered it back to SW VA.

We had our tandem bicycle and we rode the Schuykill trail all the way from Valley Forge to the art museum in Philly, then over to Independence Hall. 25 miles one way and all good except for 4 miles of crap like cobblestones and glass, etc on the towpath portion. Otherwise, 50 miles of good riding. I'd recommend it to anyone.

We may get up that way again, particularly if I decide to unload this other BRAT...

Regards,

Mark
Christiansburg, Va
LostWater.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users