Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Mini Get Together Philly

Guest kecksnext

Guest kecksnext

I figured I'd just throw this out there. Mark a.k.a. Lostwater will be bringing the Brat up here Friday night Saturday morning and then swinging over to Jersey to pick up his sweet 360. If anyone here in Philly wants to get together gimme a call...610-292-0450 ext 1227

Guest Wagon Wagon

I'll be passing thru on saturday on my way to Paul's place in CT. I was thinking of stopping in Philly on the way back on sunday. Anybody gonna be around then?

Guest kecksnext

I think Mark is leaving Sunday. His plan was to pick up the 360 on Sunday but if anyone wanted to take a little peak he would go on Saturday. Either way I'm always here.

Guest Dennis

i was actually thinking of running to shortys this weekend, probably saturday 11-12ish...

ill probably be up for this, call my cell - ill be around

215-813-2283

Guest LostWater

I dropped off Mike Kecks' lifted BRAT Saturday morning, we drove it around and stuff. Too bad we missed getting a few philly people together...

We drove the big red F250 into town, but, I wouldn't have been able to tow the BRAT and a VW motor in my hatch!

Picked up the 360 on Sunday and trailered it back to SW VA.

We had our tandem bicycle and we rode the Schuykill trail all the way from Valley Forge to the art museum in Philly, then over to Independence Hall. 25 miles one way and all good except for 4 miles of crap like cobblestones and glass, etc on the towpath portion. Otherwise, 50 miles of good riding. I'd recommend it to anyone.

We may get up that way again, particularly if I decide to unload this other BRAT...

Regards,

Mark

Christiansburg, Va

LostWater.com