Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ok who rolled thier wagon

It couldn';t have been anyone on this board, we all know that you just push it back on it's wheels and continue on. Or at least, push it back on the wheels so you fluids don't leak out of the PCV system.

Should leave a note on it with "Interested in purchasing your car (Insert phone number)"

Wait, I notice that your signature states you own a red loyale...do you have some explaining to do?:rolleyes:

what how did you get those pics? i'm super familiar with that area. thats because i lived in San Jose where Mt. Hamilton is. maybe Russ (Rallyruss) knows something. he's the only member over there. but anyway i'm looking for another wagon for my dad and that could have been it. just look how clean it looks underneath. now seriously who rolled it?

what how did you get those pics? i'm super familiar with that area. thats because i lived in San Jose where Mt. Hamilton is. maybe Russ (Rallyruss) knows something. he's the only member over there. but anyway i'm looking for another wagon for my dad and that could have been it. just look how clean it looks underneath. now seriously who rolled it?

my freind was driving a sti and saw it and took those pics. sorry he has no idea who it was.

my freind was driving a sti and saw it and took those pics. sorry he has no idea who it was.
oh so you have a friend in San Jose? btw have you ever been to that beautiful city? anyway that sux that whoever owns that wagon rolled it and had the guts to just leave it there :mad: . but the car it self look good, just roll it back on its "feet" and its ready to roll. :banana:

Someone needs to grab that. Insurance will total it, but a new quarter panel and reseating the tires would make that drivable again. I don't know about the downside, but a couple o' doors would make it good enough. Looked in nice shape rust wise.

no kidding....i wish the paint on my GL was as nice as that!!!