Ultimate Subaru Message Board

It will be pretty much impossible for you to get parts DIRECTLY from SOA. You have to buy them from a dealer.

Honestly, you'd be surprised how much money you can save and how well you'll get treated by making friends at your local dealership.

Talk about having the hookup, one of my former coworkers and good friends now works at a Subaru dealership, so he gets me sweet deals and fast delivery on parts, and if I ever needed anything else, I personally know one of the service writers and the sales guys at the same dealership :)

Unfortunately my local dealership has seriously hosed me in the last year......

billing me for parts that I didn't need, overcharging me for parts and basically

screwing up my car so badly it's taken a month for my independent mechanic

to get straightened out. They have even denied there were recalls for my

car that were listed on the internet. And even worse, they own the

other major dealer in my area. So, I'm looking for someone that is

honest and has the parts available.

It will be pretty much impossible for you to get parts DIRECTLY from SOA. You have to buy them from a dealer.

Honestly, you'd be surprised how much money you can save and how well you'll get treated by making friends at your local dealership.

Talk about having the hookup, one of my former coworkers and good friends now works at a Subaru dealership, so he gets me sweet deals and fast delivery on parts, and if I ever needed anything else, I personally know one of the service writers and the sales guys at the same dealership :)

Toney is occassionally on the board offering Subaru Parts at excellent prices. email: subaruparts@johnphils.com

I have bought parts from them (be sure to talk to Toney and tell them you're from the usmb), you'll get good deals and no B.S.

or go to www.1stsubaruparts.com

excellent prices as well.

i like ordering on line, it's cheaper, or the same price if you have one of those rare relationships/dealers, and no down time running to the store is another advantage. if you have internet at work, you get paid while you fix your subaru.