Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Engine wrenching and install date

4 hands are better than 2. Thanks man. Email me for directions or just wait till it gets closer to the date and I will post it. We'll see what the weather will be doing then. I appreciate the help!

BTW, Do you guys drink beer?:D

I don't drink. But I had a family type party a while back and have lots of beer to get rid of. All types. My wife drank what she liked and refuses to drink anything that's left. :drunk:

88, Depends what part of Tx. From Wichita falls I know it takes 27 hrs straight including stopping for gas and stopping for food once. All of this at around 75-80 MPH and taking rt 44 to 40 to 81N to the PA tpk to the NJ tpk. You gonna make it?:lol:

Hocrest, Hope you can make it too!

Just bring yourself, your girl, and some tools if you have em. I don't even know what I have anymore. Lost some in an accident a few years back, lent some out and lost some (Or they were stolen) I still have the grill out so we can burn up a few dogs/burgers if you guys want.

I'd like to get started early in the day because I am sure this will take a while unless one of you guys is an expert in this area. I have never done T belts/cam seals/oil pump before but I have the FSM. Just want to take my time and do it right.

What time works for you guys (To start) ???

Sounds like fun. I gotta head east sometime. I have hung out with the guys from WA, some from OR and even Brian from CA.. just yesterday I met Tim and Vicky from SD.. and of course the other 2 guys with turbo soobs up here in North TX.. Only place left to go is East!

8RXsedan, if you are just dying to do cam seals and an oil pump, come up and do mine. Dallas is a lot closer than Jersey:D

OK, Sounds to me that Dennis will be here. Hocrest will be coming. Kecksnext said he could last I knew. EJ, maybe depending on the weather and how much work he gets done. And my dumb a$$. That should be plenty.

How many USMB members does it take to screw an EA82T? Ha Ha

I am looking forward to it, I really need this car to be on the road asap because my stang is for sale and I refuse to drive it anymore, my wife needs her jetta and I just can't fit the kids in the BRAT.

If you need directions, Call me 609 702 5966

or email me so I have enough time to reply (No later than the day before.) Or you can go to mapquest

My address is:

890 Woodlane Rd

Mt Holly, NJ 08060

Thanks, Boz