Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Installed the high comp turbo block...

Vanislru

and damn is it nice having that extra bit of torque. Made for some easier starts on the inclines with these big tires. Less clutch work is a good thing.

Lots of power too I can break loose these 29x10.5's with soft rubber in 2nd on stock boost which is about 5 psi less than I ran before but I will crank it after a slight break in period.

I had the timing at 20ish for the first few pulls and then down a bit further now has barely any pinging with really questionable "91 octane" gas in it. I can't wait to get some good stuff in it. If it did blow up you'd still have all the turbo goodies tho, blocks are cheap around here so I keep several motors around cause rebuilding and swapping's a PITA. My parts car has an H16 lol.

I'm going to do a second electric rad fan soon and reinstall the oil cooler, try to keep it cool.

About to install the td04 with a wrx chiller too. The Audi one I have now is good the wrx chiller will plumb in easier with the td04 tho. And then...try to make his 4.44 d/r box a reality.

And then no more projects or Rianna will kill me!