Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Please save this brat from the crusher

dammit! why now? I'm in the middle of a deal right now and so I'm broke! If they can hold onto it for a month or so, I might be able to pick it up....

Talk to them -- see if they can hold it a month.

I don't know how it is in wyoming, but in CO you have to post a bond for twice the value of the car as part of the process of getting a new title. More money... But that thing is probably worth at least $1,000 unless it's rustier than the picture implies. I might go have a look at it tonight

i am trying to get ahold of the guy, to save and restore it:D i found shipping for $450 to NY, so i will probly put something together.

I will be gone for a week and a half starting on saturday, but it's only about 10 miles from where I live here. Let me know if you want me to take a look at it.

I want the J10/J20 in the background. I wonder if it's for sale.

i am trying to get ahold of the guy, to save and restore it:D i found shipping for $450 to NY, so i will probly put something together.

AND on the way back home pick up my 4WD wagon!

just spoke to the owner, he says its got rust through in the rear quarters and the front fenders are pretty bad and some more he couldn`t think of., i was just HOPEING it might have had little to no rust, but by the sounds of it, it has more than what i`m looking for, Caboobaroo`s wagon was ideal because it had no rust, but i found a cheap shipper after he had left Oregon:banghead:

Oh yea, the guy said some subaru enthusiast already called dibs on the roll bar, so that doesn`t come with it i guess.

Thanks for all your help Jerry Demoss, and thanks for the offer to look at it zyewdall.

Jon

PS. SOMEONE GRAB THIS POOR BRAT, if you are local, its still a nice parts unit or beater if you have a title, i`m just looking for something rock solid for a special h/o ea71 project.