Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Ok, work party on the RX?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,902 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 05 January 2006 - 12:59 AM

So I'm really gettin into a spot where I need to get the RX running again. I'm getting so frusterated with this EA82T and the spyder intake stuff that its making my head spin. Looking for people in the area to help in an afternoon or so, granted it'll probably be during the week. I just need some knowledge besides myself since I don't have very much on EA82s.... maybe this is why I like my EA71;) So I'm thinkin sometime during either Febuary or March so it can warm back up a little more. What does everyone think?

#2 Jerry DeMoss

Jerry DeMoss

Pushrods 'O' Fury

• Members
  • 2,408 posts
  • Colorado

Posted 05 January 2006 - 01:03 AM

I would be up for helping.The only thing is I don't have any experience with ea82 MPFI vehicles.I am sure there is something I could help with.

#3 jeffast

jeffast

f*** im 24

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
  • midwestren

Posted 05 January 2006 - 01:22 AM

i have little experance but i would be more than willing to help but i'm only availble on saturdays allday, mondays, and wednesdays during the day

#4 kingbobdole

kingbobdole

Mr. XT-6

• Members
  • 1,653 posts
  • Longmont

Posted 05 January 2006 - 03:42 AM

I'd be game... I have a rather good knowledge of EA82s, even though my speciality is in the much cooler ER27.... Maybe you should just convert it to da 6! Just kidding... maybe we all could car pool in da MonstAR wagon.... Sundays is always good for me, I'll even bring some tools....

like Jeff. :lol: Sorry, I had to.

#5 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,902 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 05 January 2006 - 02:06 PM

well my days off are during the week (wednseday and thursday) but I MIGHT be able to get a weekend day off like a Sunday, just gotta ask. I still have to ask for the Sunday of the meet off but I don't see it being a problem since we have more techs at work then I can shake a stick at.

#6 blownbimer

blownbimer

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Broomfield

Posted 06 January 2006 - 12:13 AM

I could prob come up on a thursday...thats when they seem to be giving me off...prob not till like feb though, as Im about to move.....

#7 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,902 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 06 January 2006 - 03:39 PM

ok so they just changed my schedule but lucky me, I got the same days off as I have been (Wed, Thurs) so its all good there!

#8 jeffast

jeffast

f*** im 24

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
  • midwestren

Posted 06 January 2006 - 07:49 PM

i can do wensday pm me with your address and a time

#9 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,902 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 06 January 2006 - 08:59 PM

well I gotta come up with a day first. Looking about the middle of March so it can warm up a bit more. I'm going to figure out a day and I'll post it back here in a few hours

#10 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,902 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 07 January 2006 - 01:17 AM

so I looked at the calender and it seems the 22nd or March might be the best day to do it, even though its right before my payday. How does that sound with everyone else?

#11 jeffast

jeffast

f*** im 24

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
  • midwestren

Posted 09 January 2006 - 12:32 PM

no can do i can't get two sundays off in a row

#12 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,902 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 09 January 2006 - 05:42 PM

no can do i can't get two sundays off in a row

Sorry, I ment the 22nd of March since its on a Wednseday and I would have more money since I wouldn't be paying rent out of the previous paycheck.

#13 jeffast

jeffast

f*** im 24

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
  • midwestren

Posted 10 January 2006 - 05:47 PM

i'm good for that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users