Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northwest Washington Meet

Hey,

I live in Centralia, Washington...2 hours south of Seattle; 1 and 1/2 north of Portland. I would like to setup a meet here in the next couple of weeks...

if anyones in the area and would be interested please post and propose a date..

Keep in mind: We have tons of logging roads, mudding spots, and i know them all....(Yes there legal)

Thanks,

Bill

yeah, well my rig isnt quite ready for mudding yet, but will be hopefully soon.

weekend after next would work for me? where about is centralia? I'm kind of familiar with the logging roads around lonview kalama scapoose and klaskinie or however its spelled... I sure wouldnt go up on those roads without a cb radio tho... knowin my uncle drives log truck up there, I rode with him once... :slobber:

Hey,

I live in Centralia, Washington...2 hours south of Seattle; 1 and 1/2 north of Portland. I would like to setup a meet here in the next couple of weeks...

if anyones in the area and would be interested please post and propose a date..

Keep in mind: We have tons of logging roads, mudding spots, and i know them all....(Yes there legal)

Thanks,

Bill

This should be called the "Mid West Washington Meet".

North West Washington will put you up in Bellingham.

hey man, im not that far from centralia at all, do you know were Raymond or South Bend is?? if so, thats were i be located. if its pretty close, i might be able to come, and if its on a weekend. Long as there is Mud :brow:

Ok...i think the last weekend of the month would be great...like saturday...i will look for some places and let u guys know....i have like 5 dif places...but there all pretty far apart...and i cant mud...but i can watch at least...the best area will probably be in a small place called Winlock...there is a good mud hole there..someone will get stuck gauranteed....

So if you guys our up for that day let me know...and we will setup a meeting spot...probably will be the park and right at the Winlock/Toledo exit..not sure of the exit number...but if you guys are up for this i will make an official post of all the info...

Thanks,

Bill

If I'm following correctly, you mean right there off of exit 63. That's a pretty good choice, as there's a gas station right there too. Give me an idea of where you're thinking about in Winlock and I can go scout it out for anyone that's interested.

Ok...i think the last weekend of the month would be great...like saturday...i will look for some places and let u guys know....i have like 5 dif places...but there all pretty far apart...and i cant mud...but i can watch at least...the best area will probably be in a small place called Winlock...there is a good mud hole there..someone will get stuck gauranteed....

So if you guys our up for that day let me know...and we will setup a meeting spot...probably will be the park and right at the Winlock/Toledo exit..not sure of the exit number...but if you guys are up for this i will make an official post of all the info...

Thanks,

Bill