Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Huge Mud Run Oregon

If anyone is Interested there is a HUGE mud run with over 1500 people in St. Helens Oregon on the 28th. The whole team from Allied Armament will be there along with a few other Subie purists that will be competing against everything the world has to offer. Anyone is welcome to come, but I am not sure how much entry is per vehicle I think it is $20. There are cars there like a dodge neon on a truck frame with 44"s... I will post more when I can.

JM

is this the St Helens Mud Run located on pittsburg rd. outside of St. Helens???

there not showing another event yet on their website. i missed new years day event they had. the 28th is a saturday dam it and i usually have to work, so i need to find out for sure so i could put in for the day off.

Damn...don't think I'll have my lift done by then and then not sure if funding would allow it unless the people buying my horse get it together before then. Definatly going to keep an eye out for other runs up there, I used to live near St Helens...lots of awsome off roading up there. If I don't make it up there have fun for me too.

Heres the plan we can all meet January 28th at the Roadrunner/chevron Gas station off HWY 30 in Scappoose OR. at 9:00am. The location is very easy to find because it is off the main hwy and it is just across the Hwy from the Highschool, and its one of the only gas stations in town. Another place would be the Fred Meyers parking lot. If anyone has suggestions please post them here, I would like to make meeting easy as possible.

well the 28th event has been cancelled, i got an email about it the other day and i just looked on their website this morning and sure enough no events scheduled at this time. BUMMER. oh well i couldn't get it off from work anyway.

sorry guys, hate to give out bad news.

well the 28th event has been cancelled, i got an email about it the other day and i just looked on their website this morning and sure enough no events scheduled at this time. BUMMER. oh well i couldn't get it off from work anyway.

sorry guys, hate to give out bad news.

Bummer, hope they get the permit soon!

http://www.sthelensmudrun.com/sthelensmudrun/indexx.html