Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Washington State Sube Owners Unite!

I figgered I'd get a thread going for us enthusiasts in WA. Just tell us what town you're from, where you wheel, crap like that...maybe everyone could find a new place to wheel or something...

It'll be cool somehow. Trust me.

Oh yeah, I'm from the Spokane area.

And it's way better than your town.

Sorry, couldn't hear you all the way over in Seattle, with our pro sports teams, the ocean, and all the old subies with exhaust leaks. :lol:

The "west siders" wheel at Evan's Creek, Reiter Pit, and sometimes Walker Valley. There are a few other places, but you have to know people to go there.

We should unite and make Colo-shington. It could be the best state ever. Maybe Alaska could get in on this deal too. We could have like a million fourteeners! There would be never-ending snowboarding and wheeling!

I'm moving to Ala-shingto-rado.

Or Colo-wash-ka

Or pehaps Wash-alas-orado.

There are so many places I take my rig offroad around here. There's a small pit just off I-5 at 128th, another one off the Bothell-Everett hwy, Langus Riverfront Park has some kind of sand bowl(don't let the cops catch ya at any of these though he he). The Tulalip Rez has some nice trails that go for miles. Up hwy 2 there is Sultan Basin road, Reiter pit, bunch of other forest service roads. Mountain Loop hwy has MT Pilchunk, and plenty more forest service roads. I even tore hell through a public park once at night.

Ahh at last a sooby of my own to thrash.. Today I drew first mud, me and sooboutlaw were out buying some exhaust gaskets and decided to go do a little braffin, after all this nice rain the mud pit was extremely soft,at least we thought it was mud. turns out it was the leftovers from the barges dredging the bottom of the snohomish river.. I tried to climb up the mound and instead of going up i went straight in..when we got back home we were washing out peices of clams and crabs, it was pretty sweet.. stock sooby handled it well

Maybe if I gave away free gas and hung pork chops around my neck someone would go to the hills with me in the Dry-Cities area (Tri-Cities/South East side of state or the "Dry-Side"). Lots of Rx's? street cars, some Brats but no reall gathering here that I know of. I am a bit older then the kids that go so run with diff. crowd.

I usually just head out and drive the back roads and test me and the car... I am learning about some spots here... just not there yet.

I may be interested in a drive to Spokane some time... even if it is just an informal gathering... could be fun.

Keep me posted.

Other post's say summer bash might be at Hood River, OR. I will make that.