Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Washington State Sube Owners Unite!

New to the forum.

I'm in Bellingham, been into Honda's and Nissan's for a long time, but got hooked in to Subaru's by the AWD in my daily driver - 98 Legacy. Looking to learn a bit more about whats possible with that platform, and this seemed to be the place

All right, I've got my trip to Baker planned out.

Two days snowboarding, three days screwing around in Seattle, Bellingham and the areas around and between.

What are the primo spots an the way to/from Seattle?

We haven't decided on whether we will take Hwy 2 or just shoot over the conventional way.

Is there anything good in the mountains?

Walla Walla here. My stock Subaru so far has been an around town car; no serious offroading (except for that one road into the Blue Mountains, but the huge ruts made me think twice and I turned around).

Anyway, the odometer just rolled over 200,000; happy birthday to roo!

Malaga, Wa checking in! I got some of the stickiest clay you could ever get into here. Mostly in the spring with the run off and such. Also know a few good jeep trails on forest service land that open a little later in the June or so. The sigh at the begining of the road says" 4x4 only beyond this point due to high clearence requirements" or something to that effect.

yeah thats what we need! a wa club of subie owners. I am around spokane and north by newport/chewelah theres loggin' roads everywhere! I am down, I have been wanting to go out wheelin' Maybe the hatch will be fixed... My subies are adding up, came across a brat. soontobemine:P we need to plan a day where we hit a few places, 7 mile orv or up north somewhere, its SNOWY!!