Ultimate Subaru Message Board

let yall know

too let yall know that i started a new job that requires travel but have qeustions about anything just email at madisoncountyredneck28@yahoo.com the company i work for we put up chainlink fences and other fences never no where be goin next maybe ur front yard ,, but iill check my email time to time an when i do i will still talk to yall , because ur my friends :D

too let yall know that i started a new job that requires travel but have qeustions about anything just email at madisoncountyredneck28@yahoo.com the company i work for we put up chainlink fences and other fences never no where be goin next maybe ur front yard ,, but iill check my email time to time an when i do i will still talk to yall , because ur my friends :D

Mr. Beetree,sir,please leave the Historic Forum to posts pertaining to the actual vintage Subarus.

I'm going to leave this so you see it,hopefully,and others as well.Then I'm going to go through the forum and do some cleaning up of posts that are "double" or just don't fit.Please don't be offended.I'll attempt to keep posts active that are still open for contribution.

I will call you very soon and try to get an idea of what you have with the Brat.I have my kids and am cooking,etc. so right now I'm a little busy to get into a phone conversation.

On a side note,I run a shop at a fence/outdoor products company.I was just the carpenter but now I run the shop.We make the custom high end stuff and do the chainlink and occasional stockade crap too.I'm supposed to start doing some welding but we do have a guy to do that and I'm still very busy with the wood end of things.The guy that owns our shop is from your neck of the woods.

Again,please try to keep each forum from posts that don't really pertain to them.Thanks for your understanding.