Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlisle May 19-21

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subeman90, you the man, Thanks to you and NKX for making sure we had a ten this year. I am so sorry I had to bow out of planing ubt next year I promise to promote a mega blow out.

Moosens, great to see you again and glad your boy made it. Good to see you.

Benebob, Great to see you boys and the SVX racer in action. Email me and I will shoot you a pay-pal for the flag's shipping.

Melis, Charmed, as always.

Hocrest, grinning as always, a gentleman.

Unfortunatly for me this Carlisle was a 7 hour visit and not a 3 day blow out but any Carlisle where you get home and say "oh, were home, and your last memory was the flag flapping in the breeze and the cold beer, that was a good Carlisle.

I'm not going to say who....but someone in a white turbo wagon got chased down by 5 security people in golf carts and got their car kicked out for the evening....:eek::clap::headbang:

that person is going to have to live with this one for awhile. :lol:

*cough NKX cough* :burnout:

I'm not going to say who....but someone in a white turbo wagon got chased down by 5 security people in golf carts and got their car kicked out for the evening....:eek::clap::headbang:

that person is going to have to live with this one for awhile. :lol:

*cough NKX cough* :burnout:

turbowagon caught by some rentacops in golf carts?

ya, not gonna live that one down :brow::clap:

i went when you guys must have been walking the rest of the show, but i did manage to look at some of your cars:grin:

Subeman, if that is your black sedan, that thing was beautiful! looks like you really took care of it.

Moosens, nice wagon! looked nice and clean.

NKX, nice looking wagon also! wish i could have heard it running, the big ricer muffler must sound good:D

Andrew, i saw the justy, looks like that deer did some pretty good damage on it! why did you gut out the interior?

anyway, hope you guys had a good time, there sure was some cool looking cars there!

Jon

Yep the sedan is mine. Thanks for the compliment. dude I am soooooo pi$$ed that you were there and we didn't get to see you.

Andrew stripped the interior so he had more cargo room.....I think he learned a valuable lesson on how seats and carpet can reduce road noise. :lol:

What time were you at the tent? on saturday right?

i was at the tent probly around noon-ish i think, but i did pass by 2 times, one time there was a couple of guys talking and looking at the white wagon, but i figured they were lookers. oh, this was on saturday. i did get a good pic of the group. i hope if you guys do this again next year, that i can make it over in a sube, hopefully the white hatch:D

is your car originally from the north east? it looks sooo clean!

there was alot of cool cars there, especially the micro-cars:D

as far as I know my 83 is a NE car. You do know it only has 54k on it don't you? :headbang:

I know at about 12:15 ben and I went for lunch but we got it and came back....I swear you must have missed us by minutes. You should have hung around a few min.

Oh well....maybe next year.

Put a pic or 2 up if you have them.

i think i can say a good time was had by all. great meeting all the new faces, and seeing those of you ive met before again! thanks again matt for helping me with the wagon. jon, the ricer muffler does sound good. just ask security at carlisle. :lol: in my defense, they didnt have any 'no raising hell after 10 pm' signs posted!

i took a few pics, and a video of the straight pipe contest. ill upload that stuff to my photobucket when i get a chance.

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b329/nkx/ECSS%2006%20at%20Carlisle/

Home safe!

Turbo golf carts,they must have been turbo golf carts....yeah,that's right.:rolleyes: :-p

well,thanks John for that lead on the barn stock.It should help my '73 some.

Thanks Matt and all you guys.

East Coast Hard Cores!!!!!!!!:headbang:

They were afraid...they swarmmed us like we were felons or some crap LOL There were no signs...we got no prior verbal warnings...we weren't going fast really...then the gate keeper seemed trashed because as we were walking back in to the grounds he commented on how we were "trying to sneak back in" LOL then he sorta ordered Jon to bring his car back to the vendor spot LOL

It was a good weekend...

Scott & Samantha(?) always good to see yous.

John (Jon) your wagon kicks butt...maybe next time I'll get to feel it in full force (without the carts on our tail LOL)

Keith..good to see you again. I'm in like with your rally car and sorry you didn't get much seat time in the racer...maybe next year that glitch will be fixed and you can haul.

Matt & Michelle...thanks for everything.

Paulyburger & Luke...great to see yous again. It's been too long.

Andrew...sorry you didn't get to see Foxxy, but crap happens. Maybe next year.

Everyone else...love the cars..love the company and hope to see everyone again soon

Pics??????????

I never even took my camera out.I heard from Andrew that he can take about 400 shots with his card/camera.....WELL???????:rolleyes::grin:

Next year I really think you guys are going to see one of my cars with shiny paint.The '73,I hope.

Yeah, yeah. Working on it. :-p

Jon, I stripped the interior out of the Justy to bring home Paul's mother lode of NOS Subie parts...but we didn't cut a deal there (the guy was gone most of the weekend) so it ended up being a study in how badly I could degrade the NVH in the Justy without improving ride, handling or gas mileage to any noticeable degree. Works like a charm--I suggest you not try it :lol: Interior is back in and box truck and van & trailer are at Paul's disposal next time he has a weekend free (hint hint).

I'm working on it too. I lost my rallyracers.com domain about 4 months ago thanks to a crappy registration company that folded. So I just registered rallyracers.net last night. Should have some stuff up by the end of the long weekend. I promise they will be the first thing I put up. :burnout:

Keith

OK, my photos are up.

http://www.rallyracers.net/carlisle06/index.htm

And this is my Favorite Photo that I must say My fiance Tess took:

http://www.rallyracers.net/carlisle06/pages/IMG_0294.htm

If anyone wants a Full Resolution copy of a picture (3-5mb files @ 3456x2304 resolution) just PM me with the file name and your e-mail address.

Keith

Hmm. Paul, I think I might've left my camera battery charger in the hotel room...can you give them a call for me? It's not turning up anywhere else.

Whoops.

Well,it's a week+++ later....call me if you still haven't found it.

Yeah, yeah. Working on it. :-p

Jon, I stripped the interior out of the Justy to bring home Paul's mother lode of NOS Subie parts...but we didn't cut a deal there (the guy was gone most of the weekend) so it ended up being a study in how badly I could degrade the NVH in the Justy without improving ride, handling or gas mileage to any noticeable degree. Works like a charm--I suggest you not try it :lol: Interior is back in and box truck and van & trailer are at Paul's disposal next time he has a weekend free (hint hint).

tick tock tick tock tick tock........

Pics please......;)