Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Weber Adaptor Plate

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bigjim5551212

bigjim5551212

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Vancouver Canada

Posted 19 January 2006 - 10:26 PM

1)There are several adaptor plates for the EA82 that can be used. Has anyone used the "datsun" thin adaptor, redline 99004.300 ?

2)Is there water coming to the carburetor from the Manifold? Will this have to be blocked

#2 pyromanic

pyromanic

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 482 posts
  • Central Oregon

Posted 20 January 2006 - 11:16 AM

Bump

1)There are several adaptor plates for the EA82 that can be used. Has anyone used the "datsun" thin adaptor, redline 99004.300 ?

2)Is there water coming to the carburetor from the Manifold? Will this have to be blocked

1) Don't know, sorry.

2) Yes.

#3 hatchsub

hatchsub

Currently Subaru-less :(

• Members
  • 2,650 posts
  • Guilford

Posted 20 January 2006 - 11:44 AM

1). Dont know either.
2). yes there is a coolant line that runs to the base of the carb. It come up through the manifold from a rubber hose. You'll see it if you look at the manifold. If the Weber doesnt need this line then just block off the coolant line.

#4 CHIM

CHIM

I think i can break that.

• Members
  • 366 posts
  • Oregon

Posted 20 January 2006 - 04:01 PM

The water line was nessasary for me when winter hit, my weber liked to freeze up till i hooked that water line back up, kept it warm as to not freeze.

http://www.ultimates...ead.php?t=51272

~Dayten~

#5 CHIM

CHIM

I think i can break that.

• Members
  • 366 posts
  • Oregon

Posted 20 January 2006 - 04:06 PM

is that adapter made for the 32/36 dgev carb?
Is they where the same as the subaru's they should have been the same part number, I would recomend using the block made for subaru, there has to be a difference or they woulnd't have made them aplication specific and would be same part numbers.

EA-82# 99004-731
EA-81/71# 99004-110

~Dayten~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users