Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Denver Pull n Save

What color interior on the '82 BRAT? Looking for the Gray stuff..... May be interested in other parts from it, depending on shape of things.

Brat is Red/Red/red wagon spoke wheels lotsa rust in the bed no rear seats or headrests....the 240 was gutted when I got there....They have an 87 hatch with 130k, and body dammage (Heads up jerry!) and a star edition 3dr too! 47 or 46 outa 50. If your interested in stuff from the brat, let some of us denver heads know so we can go pull her apart!

Thanks

Erik

hey Erik you got an ea81t, you ever spot any engine junk down there? or do you have any heads?

If I ever see one, I'll give you a call...the ea81t car is still up in the air what im going to do with it...I need to get rid of it, but its soo nice part of me wants to keep it.

Thanks

Erik

If I ever see one, I'll give you a call...the ea81t car is still up in the air what im going to do with it...I need to get rid of it, but its soo nice part of me wants to keep it.

Thanks

Erik

Sidewinder has a white one as of today, looked recent. ECU is damaged otherwise the rest looked to be there.

Sidewinder has a white one as of today, looked recent. ECU is damaged otherwise the rest looked to be there.

Ea81T? I'll check it out for sure....I do need a rear bumper for my 84 wagon....

Bill PM me if you need anything from the above car...I'll be heading there thrusday.

Thanks

Erik

Brat is Red/Red/red wagon spoke wheels lotsa rust in the bed no rear seats or headrests....the 240 was gutted when I got there....They have an 87 hatch with 130k, and body dammage (Heads up jerry!) and a star edition 3dr too! 47 or 46 outa 50. If your interested in stuff from the brat, let some of us denver heads know so we can go pull her apart!

Thanks

Erik

Just thinking at the moment. But I'm liking the idea of a Red interior in a Black BRAT. Wife will shoot me for sure, but what do you think they'd want for the complete interior, minus seats.

Just thinking at the moment. But I'm liking the idea of a Red interior in a Black BRAT. Wife will shoot me for sure, but what do you think they'd want for the complete interior, minus seats.

They sell it peice by peice...http://WWW.pullnsave.com will give you a price list if your interested...

Thanks

Erik

still trying to find that ever elusive highrise console, the kind without the slots for auto seatbelts....

If this is the EA82 one from the late '80's GL's, I think Fox has a grey one in a car he's parting out/putting together with leftovers from another project. I'll ask him tomorrow...