Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Some new aqua Subaru Videos!

Shadyirishmen

I would have taken it deeper, but at that depth I could feel it start to bobble, aka it was starting to float! I know you might not believe me, but its that eery feeling of your tires not grabbing that makes you not want to go any deeper. If I had more weight in the car i would have maybe considered it. The seals on Ol gray are in pristine condition so nothin ever gets in the car. If you look at Austins video he looks like he is definitely floating and the only thing push his car (other than gods hand) were his nobby tires.

I would have taken it deeper, but at that depth I could feel it start to bobble, aka it was starting to float! I know you might not believe me, but its that eery feeling of your tires not grabbing that makes you not want to go any deeper. If I had more weight in the car i would have maybe considered it. The seals on Ol gray are in pristine condition so nothin ever gets in the car. If you look at Austins video he looks like he is definitely floating and the only thing push his car (other than gods hand) were his nobby tires.

actually, those are not very nobby tires, that was before his BFG's, it was all momentum at that point

and I too know the feeling of the engine quitting in the middle of a deep puddle....while floating, but mine was the disty, and I was floating at first, but I have zero shift boot, as well as bad seals on the doors, so it sank pretty quick.

for those that haven't seen it, here's the water line on the back seat.....the next morning

3242P9250104-med.JPG

oh.....and I guess I might as well post my video:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showphoto.php?photo=8529&sort=1&size=medium&cat=500&page=2