Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Been looking for that cherry gen 1 dash?

I know a few of you guys have been looking for a cherry gen 1 dash for some time now *cough Paul *cough*. I came across this on ebay and it might have been posted awhile ago but I couldn't remember. Anyways check out the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/77-81-Subaru-Brat-Stage-II-Stand-NEW-Dash-Pad-Coverlay_W0QQitemZ8032091020QQcategoryZ40017QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They have been on Ebay for quite a while now and the pros and cons of the coverlay have also been discussed on the board. Little pricey too!

Yup,,,cough,,,,what he said....cough....:)

Todd says they stink,so to me there's no more discussion.:cool:

I do have a blue dash that I'm very proud of.Still would like the mythical perfect dash.Mary found her's so who knows.

i think i might have found the perfect blue dash, it comes with a sube i was looking at. the guy said it was pulled out of a wreck in 79, it really looks that way. there was like 1/4 in of dust protecting it. i didn`t see a flaw. it should look pretty good in the brat if i get it.